- Gold Plated Brass; Black Glass Bead OR
- Sterling silver; Red glass bead
- 14k-18k Gold Available Upon Request
These earrings hold their name Deco as they are reminiscent of the Art-Deco period. Popular int he 1920's the Art Deco represented glamour, exuberance, and faith in social and technological progress.
The Triangle holds deep meaning religious, spiritual, and symbolic meaning. It is prevalent in nature and sacred geometry. The triangle represents various trinities such as:
- Father, Son & Holy spirit
- Mind, Body & Soul
- Light composition (blue, red and yellow)
- Past, present future
The Triangle also holds symbolism in it's placement. Upward facing triangles symbolizes masculinity and fatherhood, while when facing downward it symbolizes femininity and motherhood.