Green Mandala Fitted Skirt
- Made from 88% polyester 12% spandex performance wear fabric
- Ultra-Stretch Fabric
- Fitted Skirt hugs body and falls above mid thigh on most people
- High Waist; Elastic generally will rise just under belly button for most sizes.
- Vivid print will never fade after washing.
- Thick elastic waistband finishing and cover stitched hems.
- Fabric made from EcoPoly; a production process that uses significantly less water and energy than other polyester production processes.
- Manufactured in Canada
A Mandala is a spiritual symbol in Buddhism and Hinduism, which often represents the universe. Many Mandalas are symmetric and have a central circular point and four “gates.” In many spiritual philosophies and traditions, mandalas are used as a vehicle for focusing the attention of practitioners, as a guidance tool to aid in meditation, and establishing a sacred space.
All styles made in stretchy knit fabrics. For in between measurements we recommend choosing the larger size.
PRODUCTION & SHIPPING
Each piece of clothing is made to order. Please allow 7-10 days for production, as well as expected shipping time.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
As each order is custom made to order, there are no returns or refunds unless there is a problem or defect with the product.
*Model is 5'11 and wearing Medium.